CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHERNWINEONLINE AT THIS TIME.
To become an online customer, you need to:
- Apply to establish an account. The necessary forms – a credit application and a California resale certificate – are located below. Please fax them to a local office listed on the credit application.
- Once you have set up an account with Southern, please visit SouthernWineOnline.com.
- Click on the link title “Register for Access” on the right-hand portion of the screen.
- A form will appear. Fill out the form. All fields are required.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Providing the form is filled out properly, you will be directed to a page that confirms that you have successfully registered for access.
- You will also be sent an email confirming your registration along with a password, which you may change once you login to the site.
- If you have any questions or problems with online registration, please call Zillah Bahar, California website manager, at (510) 477-5913.