For millennia, people around the world have enjoyed the marvels of both green tea and fine spirits separately. Now arrives Zen, a premium green tea liqueur that merges two of the world’s most popular beverages. The process begins in Kyoto, the historic capital city of Japan, which is also well known for its superior quality tea. Here green tea leaves of the highest grade are grown by one of the most distinguished producers of fine teas in Japan, Marukyu- Koyama-En. Each leaf is carefully selected to ensure the highest quality to create matcha (ground green tea powder), which gives ZEN its dark color and texture. After being chosen, the leaves are infused with neutral spirits for a period of ten days and then blended with flavors and exotic herbs such as lemon grass.
Key Selling Points
- An original super premium liqueur with a distinctive green color.
- Green tea is one of the most popular drinks in the world.
- Green tea is hot! All things Asian (sushi, kimonos, green tea) are very on-trend.
- Green tea is shifting more into the mainstream with brands such as Lipton, Bigelow and Tazo Teas all launching their own green tea products.
- The dark color is from the essence of the ceremonial “matcha” green tea—regarded for its restorative properties.Green tea is highly regarded for its restorative and antioxidant properties.