Who is inVision Marketing?
inVision Marketing is the internal promotional events marketing team of Southern Wine & Spirits of Illinois
What is inVision Marketing’s purpose?
What inVision Marketing Provides:
- To provide superior marketing services and consumer education that meets the needs of our clients and consumers
- To integrate the client brand through our comprehensive knowledge of the local consumer market in order to meet local and corporate objective
- To reach the ultimate goal of educating consumers on our brands and impacting brand awareness and incremental sales
- Increase occasions where wine and Spirits are enjoyed-growing the categories
What inVision Marketing Offers Over the Competition:
- Excellence in event execution and creative programs for all channels
- Education for consumers on all of our quality wine and spirits
- Dedicated and trained staff to market and sell our brands
- Personal one-on-one customer education and hand-selling through in-store consumer tastings
- Innovative display and merchandising for each event
- Execution, recap and analysis of marketing programs
- A partnership with clients and suppliers to achieve stated goals
- Commitment to recruiting, training, and retaining the most reliable and educated Consumer Educators
- Professionals (CEP) who receives extensive screenings to SWS standards
- CEPs who are part-time employees of SWS, as opposed to outside contractors, and are committed to our success
- Ongoing training for our CEPs, including both field and classroom training, to provide basic wine and spirits knowledge. Specialized trainings that target specific brands and programs are also provided.
- Weekly quality assurance surveys that are performed to monitor on-site success
- Quantitative and qualitative program recaps provided to clients immediately