- Jose Cuervo Platino is an ultra-premium addition to the Jose Cuervo Tequila portfolio, the best selling brand
family in the tequila category, accounting for 44% of category volume.
- Inspired by over 200 years of the Cuervo Family heritage and experience, Jose Cuervo Platino is a versatile
silver tequila, enjoyed neat or on the rocks, or to enhance fine cocktails and Margaritas with its ultra-premium
- In a blind tasting conducted by the Beverage Testing Institute, Jose Cuervo Platino received 96 points, the
highest rating ever awarded to a silver tequila - making it the world's best tasting tequila!
- Jose Cuervo Platino is being supported by a $6 million marketing investment (an unprecedented per case
investment), designed to make the new product the silver tequila of choice for a base of target consumers that
includes affluent 25-39 year old males, urban professionals and other consumers of ultra-premium spirits.
- Jose Cuervo Platino is a lush, vibrant, ultra-premium tequila in which light,
herbaceous aromas give way to hints of vanilla and oak. On the palate, a balance
of pepper and soft agave flavors lead to a smooth, mellow finish.
- Well-known spirits expert Dale DeGroff describes Jose Cuervo Platino
as "an elegant product" and "a crowd pleaser."
- The ultra-premium status of Jose Cuervo Platino is reflected in every
detail of its packaging. The hand-blown style blue glass bottle features
a hand-dipped wax seal and ribbon, cork-finished closure, and
hand-signed number and signature. The bottle is presented in a
handcrafted wooden box that becomes an impressive display piece
- Jose Cuervo Platino is made only from hand-selected 100%
blue agave and is handcrafted in the town of Tequila.
- Introducing a silver tequila to Casa Cuervo's distinguished
Reserva de La Familia, Jose Cuervo Platino achieves its
ultra-premium quality through a unique process called "Esencia
de Agave", a meticulous method that brings the full character,
flavor and essence of the agave to life.